Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little Girl, Now a Big Sister

I saw my daughter's report card today. I can't help noticing that her grades have vastly improved since her baby brother Gabe was born. I haven't been able to help her review for her 4th quarter exam (busy with the new baby) but her grades for the 4th quarter are highest for the year. It seems that having Gabe around helped her grow up and, little by little, become more of a young lady rather than my little girl.

I'm so proud of the way she adjusted to being an older sister after eight-and-a-half years of being an only child. When I see her singing to her baby brother or trying to entertain him by imitating Hannah Montana as he lies in his crib, I just feel so lucky at being blessed with a kind-hearted daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment