Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Dinner at Hong Kong Chef


Last Saturday, I had my birthday dinner at Hong Kong Chef, located along Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City. I opted to hold my birthday treat here as my family already likes the food and Hubby Volts was craving for cuttlefish. :-)


We ordered Yang Chow Fried Rice (Mica's requirement), Soy Chicken, Beef with Brocolli (another staple), Two-way Fish (fresh, as in alive prior to cooking, fish served in two dishes - as steamed fish and as fish broth), Fried Cuttlefish and Spicy Schezhuan Prawns.


I particularly loved the cuttlefish and their version of Beef with Brocolli. The Two-Way Fish was way over-priced, though (Note to self: Don't let Daddy order this next time). But all in all, a satisfying meal enjoyed with the people dearest to me. (Although, I think I had way too much MSG; the back of my head was aching on the way home)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoyed your writing, thanks for sharing it with us. Would you like to join in our new forum specially for Filipina gals? The first 100 members will have special permissions to post links back to their own site. Normal members after only get that privilege after a certain number of posts. There's currently a contest to win an amazing Make-Up secrets book. See ya there!

    http://filipinababes.dailyforum.net

    ReplyDelete