Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Dinner at Hong Kong Chef


Last Saturday, I had my birthday dinner at Hong Kong Chef, located along Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City. I opted to hold my birthday treat here as my family already likes the food and Hubby Volts was craving for cuttlefish. :-)


We ordered Yang Chow Fried Rice (Mica's requirement), Soy Chicken, Beef with Brocolli (another staple), Two-way Fish (fresh, as in alive prior to cooking, fish served in two dishes - as steamed fish and as fish broth), Fried Cuttlefish and Spicy Schezhuan Prawns.


I particularly loved the cuttlefish and their version of Beef with Brocolli. The Two-Way Fish was way over-priced, though (Note to self: Don't let Daddy order this next time). But all in all, a satisfying meal enjoyed with the people dearest to me. (Although, I think I had way too much MSG; the back of my head was aching on the way home)

No comments:

Post a Comment